Management of your Form Catalogue is dead easy. We'll hand over a few templates to get you started, and we provide free-of-charge expertise to help you deal with anything more esoteric.
If you want to give your customers the best possible experience and make the most of the wide range of features offered by ClubPay, there are a few features you might want to consider exploring.
Form Management Features
ClubPay's Product Management toolkit offers the following:
Create Sophisticated Forms
- Use our easy to configure, drag-and-drop form-builder to create forms to sell memberships, merchandise, courses, and events. Anything you like as long as it's legal. Keep it simple or use logic to structure your Products into sections and pages via our fully-featured Forms
Collect Money AND Data
- Collecting money is relatively easy (if expensive when not using ClubPay) and collecting data isn't terribly hard either. But ClubPay can do both at the same time - can your solution do that?
- If you are working to limited numbers, whether places on a course or playing shirts, ClubPay can help you track sales and prevent visitors from purchasing things that are out of stock
Run Discounts and Promotions
- ClubPay offers tools to cater for a range of discounting mechanisms including Discount Codes, quantity discounts, time-limited offers and much more
Embed ClubPay into your Site
- Already have a website working hard for your organisation? No problem; a few simple lines of code pasted into a page will have ClubPay running seamlessly as if it's a core part of your site