Take care of sales and the financials will look after themselves. Mostly. You'll still want to keep tabs on income and costs and make sure your revenue stream meets plans and expectations.
ClubPay gives you the tools to make your accounting a breeze; at-a-glance views of your income that you can slice and dice according to need.
Financial Management Features
ClubPay's Financial Management toolkit includes the following:
Detailed Tracking of Income
- Each transaction completed by one of your vistors is logged, detailing how much was collected. You can filter the Income & Charges Screen to show income for a period, sales type, etc
Full Breakdown of Charges
- We'll show you exactly how much you were charged for each transaction. You can filter the Income & Charges Screen to show Charges for a period, sales type, etc
At-A-Glance Management Dashboard
- We want to make management of your organisation as quick and easy as possible. So when you log into your Vendor Admin Portal you'll get a summary of recent activity - you can also filter this view by a range of criteria to get you to the view you need as quickly as possible
- Need to delve further into your data? No problem. A range of customisable Sales Reports help you keep tabs on any and all aspects of your sales
View & Download Invoices
- To help you keep your books straight, we'll create and host monthly Invoices showing how much you income you had in the period and how much you were charged. View online or download as a PDF
Registered Vendor Admins
We have created detailed Help Pages for our registered Vendor Admins. So if you have a Vendor Admin account you can use your details to log into the front end of the site (via 'My Account', above right) to access detailed instructions for managing your Finances.