Sales are the lifeblood of your Store, and far more importantly, of your organisation. Sales mean revenue; revenue means you can deliver services to your members and your customers.
ClubPay makes sure you can account for every penny - and keep tabs on the vital data you need to collect at the same time as you collect money.
Sales Management Features
ClubPay's Sales Management toolkit offers the following:
Detailed Order Tracking
- ClubPay allows you to track every order - its Status, how and when it was paid, and the data that was captured with it
Tweak Order Data
- People make mistakes; ClubPay allows you to edit the data collection elements of any order to ensure you have accurate data
- Although increasingly a fact of life, we appreciate that not everyone is comfortable on the Internet and that not everyone is willing to make electronic payments. So you can also enter manual Orders - log the data on the system but take payment the old fashioned way, with cash or cheque
- Sometimes you have something so good you just want it to go on and on... We can help; ClubPay allows you to set up Recurring Billing Plans - great for spreading the cost of a larger payment or for collecting subscription-based payments
Archive Products & Data
- In many cases, your Products will have a shelf life - payments for the 2017 Annual Dinner, Season 2017-18 Membership. When you are finished with these Products you can Archive them to keep your immediate management screens tidy without losing the underlying data
Registered Vendor Admins
We have created detailed Help Pages for our registered Vendor Admins. So if you have a Vendor Admin account you can use your details to log into the front end of the site (via 'My Account', above right) to access detailed instructions for managing your Sales.