Basic management of your Store is dead easy. We'll hand over a template Store that is pretty much good to go, barring a little customisation to reflect your organisation and the addition of a Product or two for your visitors to buy.
However, if you want to give your visitors the best possible experience and make the most of the wide range of features offered by ClubPay, there are a few features you might want to consider exploring.
Store Management Features
ClubPay's Store Management toolkit offers the following:
Create Sophisticated Products
- ClubPay offers 'proper' ecommerce - sell memberships, merchandise, courses, events. Anything you like as long as it's legal. Keep it simple or structure your Products into sections and hierarchies via your fully-featured Store Catalogue
Collect Money AND Data
- Collecting money is relatively easy (if expensive when not using ClubPay) and collecting data isn't terribly hard either. But ClubPay can do both at the same time - can your solution do that?
- If you are working to limited numbers, whether places on a course or playing shirts, ClubPay can help you track sales and prevent visitors purchasing things that are out of stock
Run Discounts and Promotions
- ClubPay offers a range of sophisticated discounting mechanisms including Discount Codes, quantity discounts, time limited offers and much more
Embed ClubPay into your Site
- Already have a website working hard for your organisation? No problem; a few simple lines of code pasted into a page will have ClubPay running seamlessly as if it's a core part of your site
Registered Vendor Admins
We have created detailed Help Pages for our registered Vendor Admins. So if you have a Vendor Admin account you can use your details to log into the front end of the site (via 'My Account', above right) to access detailed instructions for managing your Store.