PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING YOUR MESSAGE:
We are always delighted to hear from customers and potential customers. However, we host Stores on behalf of our Vendors and have little or nothing to do with the products and services they offer.
You will get a response if your query relates to:
- Signing up to ClubPay
- How ClubPay works and how it might work for your organisation
- Costs and charges
- Use or function of the website, including Admin access
- Concerns or issues with a Vendor
We cannot assist with questions relating to specific Vendors and the memberships, merchandise, courses or other products they sell.
You will NOT get a response (sorry, you wouldn't believe how many people just ignore the warning above) if your query relates to:
- The day-to-day business of a Vendor
- Specific courses, products, services, etc offered by a Vendor
- Dates, times, availability, content, etc of courses, products, services, etc offered by a Vendor
- Changes to your Order - we don't own the things they sell so you need to talk to the Vendor
- Refunds - you MUST talk to the Vendor before escalating to ClubPay
Please make contact with the organisation from which you made your purchase. They will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
We may be able to assist in cases where the Vendor is not fulfilling its obligations but the Vendor must always be your first point of contact.
If you have any queries around ClubPay's services or feedback on the website - good or bad - we are keen to hear from you.
You can send us a message by completing the form below. We will try to respond within 24 hours.