Please complete this form ONLY if you wish to sign up as a VENDOR, i.e. a club or organisation collecting money and data using our services. Please DO NOT use this form to create a Customer account.
Signing up with ClubPay is quick and easy; there's no cost and no obligation.
Complete and submit the form below; we'll review your application and complete some mandatory anti money laundering checks with our payment provider to verify the identity of your organisation and protect your customers.
We will then create your site and let you know when your site and account are ready. This normally takes no more than an hour or two. You can then customise your site and start adding products. Please note that it can take 2-3 working days for the payment provider to complete their checks, but this need not stop you getting cracking.
We are here to provide help and support whenever you need it. There's no cost for that either.
When you are ready, you can start sending customers to your site and selling memberships, merchandise, courses, events...you name it. You pay nothing until you make some sales; we deduct a small percentage to cover payment processing costs and admin fees, then send your revenue to your organisation's bank account.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: Data Opt-In
We are required to obtain positive consent that Vendors are content for us to store and process their data; in practice, we cannot realistically deliver our services without that consent.
- You are free to withdraw consent and stop using ClubPay at any time without penalty - simply email us using the Contact Us form on the About -> Contact Menu above
- You have access to, and control over your data via your Admin Portal
- We will keep your details safe and secure
- We do not ever, and will not ever sell or share Vendor details with third parties (except where compelled by law)
- We will only contact you with important information or updates of an operational nature
We therefore request that you tick the box on the form requesting Opt-In. By doing so, you are also confirming that you have reviewed and agree to the Data Processing Agreement set out in our Terms & Conditions.