What WE DO
ClubPay is a relatively straightforward concept but one that we believe has massive benefits for Clubs & Organisations that collect payments and data from their members or customers. It's your choice whether you lead the setup process or let us do it under your guidance.
Experience suggests that the vast majority of your Customers will be delighted that you are using ClubPay. One or two will regard it as the work of demons and rail against it for lowering house prices in their area. This is normal.
You will need to apply for a Vendor Account. We will process your application, create your ClubPay account, pass you over to Stripe (our payment provider) for onboarding, then bring you back ready to login.
You can then start adding your Forms to collect data and payments.
Forms are the tools you use to collect data and payments from your members - from simple information collection with no payment, through to saleable items such as merchandise, match fees, training fees, dinner dance tickets and, of course, memberships. Each Form is created via an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface and can typically be set up in a few minutes. You can create as many as you please and once set up, your Forms start collecting payments and data from your members whenever they need it - 24x7x365.
Your Administrator will be provided with access to your secure, dedicated Vendor Portal. As well as allowing you to make changes to your details and Forms, it provides a real time view of Orders, sales totals, data gathered, and reporting.
You can also configure your Forms to send an email to notify you when each sale is completed.
Funds - net of our fees - are normally transferred to your bank account within 7 days of completion of the Order. By default we pay out to your account once per week, but we can change this to daily or monthly if you prefer.
There are no contracts, minimum terms, setup costs or running fees - you are only charged a small percentage of sales made through your Store. Along with each monthly disbursement we will provide you with access to a Stripe Dashboard, showing your total sales for the period, our charges and the net amount transferred to your bank account.
Sales Reports & Membership Data
The Vendor Admin Portal provides access to a wide range of sales reports and membership data - these can be viewed on screen, printed off, or downloaded for import into your Organisation's own memberships systems.
- We are internet-based, so UK-wide (world-wide if necessary)
- Highly available - close to 100%
- New Vendors are generally setup and ready to transact business within a matter of minutes
- Secure servers
- Password protected accounts
- PCI-compliant card payments
- Funds paid directly to your account from our payment partner
- Reference and other checks made on all potential Vendors
- Our eCommerce approach is familiar to, and popular with customers
Data Collection & Storage
- Builds membership data stores via customer interactions – accessible only to the Vendor Club via online Admin Portal
- Data can be reported directly or downloaded for processing
- Free to set up, no running costs, contracts or obligations
- Vendors pay only for what they sell
- Rates to Vendors decrease with increasing customer base and throughput, and associated economies of scale